Massage in Virginia Beach at New Life Chiropractic
Massage therapy focuses on the manipulation of soft tissue – muscles, tendons, ligaments, and fascia – for increased healing, enhanced function of the body, the promotion of well-being, and relaxation. At New Life Chiropractic care, our highly trained Certified Massage Therapist(s) provide customized massage services to fit your individual needs by incorporating various massage techniques in each session. Whether you are looking for deep tissue clinical care, trigger-point therapy, soft tissue relaxation, reflexology foot relief, or ailment to an injury, New Life Chiropractic massage services can be a benefit to your health care regimen!
Benefits of Massage:
- Assists to relax and soften overused, tired, and injured muscles, while relaxing and coordinating the nervous system
- Improves blood/lymph flow as nutrients and oxygen are delivered to local areas; breathing improves, which assists lymph drainage and improves immune system
- Improves muscle tone by mechanically stimulating natural reflexes found within muscle fibers
- Improves skin tone, massage oils are food for skin and muscle!
- Stimulates and normalizes chi (energy flow)
- Improves elimination of CO2, metabolites and waste
- Improves mood, intellectual reasoning and job performance
- Increases flexibility and strength
- Reduces stress and helps relieve headaches and migraine pain
- Enhances sleep quality
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Releases natural hormone endorphins that work as the body’s natural painkiller
Why Massage and Chiropractic care at New Life?
Join our ChiroHealth plan, you get a membership price for a year of massages at a rate of $50 per hour and $30 for ½ hour, that’s a savings worth your healthy lifestyle. Many healthcare plans also cover the cost of massage when done in a doctors office.
Get regularly scheduled massages with your chiropractic care. The services are complementary to each other! While chiropractic care aligns the hard tissue, massage works the soft tissue and muscle memory to align with your adjustments, creating a more holistic balance to the body.
Massage Therapy is continually researched, proving the enormous benefits as a regularly scheduled self-care plan that is integral in maintaining healthy bodywork, and no longer a simple pampering treatment. In today’s high-stress environments, receiving regularly scheduled massage treatments can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Consider massage appointments a necessary element of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs. When seeking massage in Virginia Beach, call New Life Chiropractic! 757-222-0910